OUR RETURN POLICY:
- Items must be unworn, unwashed with the tags, hygiene stickers (swimwear) still attached and free of any make up stains, dirt and fragrances/scents. PLEASE NOTE: If the items are returned without the above or are in poor condition, Bella Rose Boutique reserves the right to deny a refund.
- SALE ITEMS can either receive a store credit for the same value of the product/s or exchange with the same product/s of different size.
- We do not accept returns on Earrings due to sanitary reasons.
- Payments made with a credit or debit card can either have:
- The funds returned to the original card used to make the payment within 5-14 working days after our team have received the returned item/s or alternatively, we can give you a store credit to place a new order. PLEASE NOTE: store credit is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- Cash on delivery payments can have a store credit for the same value of the returned item/s.
The item/s must be returned to us within 7 days of first receiving the parcel, including faulty products.
If you would like to exchange your order, you will need to email us at [email protected] and let us know what it is you would like instead and we can arrange a FREE pick up in the UAE. If you are based in Dubai, we will arrange our driver to deliver the item to you and at the same time you can give the item you want to return with our driver who will return it back to us. Any price difference can be paid upon delivery with cash or card. If an exchange is being done outside of Dubai, we will arrange DHL to collect the item and once received, we will send out the new item for you, any price difference must be prepaid online.
- If you would like to return your item/s, please send us an email at [email protected] and our customer service team will get back to you within 48 hours.
- International orders must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- International returning shipping charges to be paid by the customer. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for any lost or damaged merchandise while in transit. We recommend using a carrier that provides tracking information for your record.